Entry 1: Unlocking the Power Within: Discovering the Joy of Working Out and Inspiring Others to Get Moving!
Where it all started.. What's going on everyone! My name is Tre'Vion. I am 19 years old, and attending my first year of college. I'm here today to give you all a little introduction about myself, and one of my hobbies that I hold the closest to me. 2 years ago during the beginning of my senior year of high school, I had a huge wake up call. One morning while getting ready for school, I looked in the mirror and noticed I looked a little skinny. I stepped on the scale to weigh myself, and saw that I was 128 pounds. I was not pleased about that, and this was when I realized I had to take action if I wanted to see a change. (This picture was taken in September, 2021) What I did.. I began my journey by beginning to eat correctly. When you are trying to gain muscle, your diet is soo important. You need to make sure you are eating enough food, and make sure you are eating the right food. If you just sit around all day shoveling burgers and fries down thinking you are going to gain...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Hi, I really love this blog and Christmas! I love how many things you are able to do during this time, the weather is perfect for hot coco and the vibes throughout the whole month are immaculate. You did a really good job with this blog and I enjoyed reading it!
ReplyDelete