Entry 4 - My Aspiration: Helping Others Feel Like Their Best Selves
The Inspiration
Athletics have been a calling of mine ever since I was a little boy. I've participated in any sport you can think of, whether it was for fun or competition. When you are participating in any type of physical activity, there is always the risk of injuring yourself. I've had my fair share of injuries throughout my athletic career. From a dislocated shoulder to shin splints, I have definitely dealt with some injuries from time to time, and let me tell you, none of them were fun to deal with. I dislike the fact that getting hurt is so common, but at the end of the day, it is inevitable. One day I want to be able to help others who have gotten hurt and help them get back to 100%. This is why I would like to become a physical therapist one day.
The Career
You will most likely have an encounter with a physical therapist at some point in your lifetime. You will most likely have to visit one if you had just recently had surgery, had some sort or accident, or hurt yourself at work or the gym. Physical therapists help work with patients to create a plan that will help their body recover. These plans can include workout routines, stretches, muscles massages, etc. You get the point. Not only do they help with the physical aspect of recovery, but the mental aspect as well. They can refer you to rehabilitation, education, and psychological treatment. Physical therapists are here for you to help improve your overall quality of life.
.jpg)
.jpg)


It’s cool to see how your live for sports translated into a line of field! Most people into sports usually try to go down the line of sports but I can see that you have an interest in helping those athletes which is great. One suggestion I would make is I would try to look for synonyms for some of the words in your sentences as the can sound repetitive. Other than that I was actually very engaged good job
ReplyDelete