Entry 6 - Embracing a Famous Role Model: Why You Should Follow in Their Footsteps
Have you ever created a habit or took action upon something because of a famous person you look up to? In this world there are so many influential people out there who inspire others in their own special way. Whether you look up to Hellen Keller for defying the odds, or Martin Luther King Jr. for trying to make a difference in his community, there is a long list of people who have made a difference in the lives of others.
Since I grew up a Seahawks fan, I've always paid more attention to the lives of the players on the team. One player in particular that stuck out to me, however, is their former quarterback Russell Wilson. The reason he fascinated me so much was due to his mentality. One quality he has is that he is not a quitter. He is always hyping up his team when their on the sidelines, even if their losing. The way he rallies his team and get them in the spirit demonstrates real leadership. Not only is he an inspiration on the field, but he is also a great person off the field. Russell currently donates to many charities, including children's hospitals. He also created the "Why Not You" foundation which is a nonprofit dedicated to education, children’s health and fighting poverty, while empowering today’s youth to embrace a why not you attitude. Russell is currently married to Ciara, a famous R&B artist and songwriter. Witnessing their relationship really inspires me to be the best husband I can be one day. They are a power couple, working together to be great parents, while also leaving a big impact on the community.
These people are the type of individuals I strive to be like one day. Coming together to serve one common goal: Helping and inspiring others. I hope one day I can help make a similar impact on other peoples lives. If you have a dream, do not let anything stop you. Take care of the ones you love, and embrace a caring mindset. Do not take losses as mistakes, but use them as lessons, and you will find true success!
.jpg)

.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment